As we start to slowly return back to the office, we want our community to know that TCC Canada is doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our clients. We are implementing many new changes in our centres to allow our clients to return to the office feeling safe and protected. It is our top priority to help our members back to a sense of normalcy while keeping everyone safe!
Below you’ll find the new procedures that we are implementing, along with changes to the centers that we have made.
Returning to Work: New Health and Safety Guidelines
Before going into the office, we ask that you please do a self-analysis:
- Are you feeling healthy? (any cold like symptoms, temperature etc.,)
- Have you been exposed to anyone else who is not well?
- Have you recently traveled?
- Any other criteria under local health authority warnings?
TCC cares for your wellbeing and the wellbeing of others so we ask that if you show any symptoms of Covid-19 that you please STAY AT HOME and be looked at by your local health care provider.
TCC Canada’s Steps and Precautions
TCC is taking extra steps to help protect clients and visitors to the centres. Listed below are the steps and precautions TCC Canada is taking to ensure the safe return of all clients and employees:
- Extra space (6FT) between desks and seating in communally used areas and coworking spaces.
- Extra sanitary cleaning before, during, and after the workday. This will include disinfecting all major touch points such as:
- Doorknobs and handles
- Light switches
- Chairs and desks
- Printers and telephones
- Providing touchless appliances such as:
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations in communally used areas
- Touchless soap and paper towel dispensers in washrooms and kitchens
- Scheduling changes for meeting rooms/boardrooms to give extra time for TCC staff to clean.
- Enhanced signage throughout the office including:
- Washing/sanitizing your hands
- Physical distancing reminders (Floor and wall signs)
- Reminders to disinfect workspaces.
- Removal of all reusable cutlery
- Disposable cutlery will be provided by the Centre Manager upon request
- New procedures on accessing communally used items such as:
- Coffee machines
- Water dispensers
- Controlled entry into the centres:
- Sign-in will be required for all clients and visitors upon arrival
- Asking any visitors (including any visitors expected by clients) to notify the Centre Manger before arrival to the office to minimize congestion in the office
- Minimize deliveries by ordering through TCC for couriers and supplies needed.
If you aren’t ready to get back into the office yet, we also offer virtual offices and flexible meeting spaces. Our virtual offices include phone answering service, mail service, professional business address and access to meeting rooms and offices on a flexible basis. This gives you the chance to continue your business at home, instead of returning back to work. Reach out today to sign up now!