Integrated e-Commerce Essentials
March 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Presented by World Trade Centre Vancouver
BREAK into new global markets online
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services online.
World Trade Centre Vancouver is pleased to present Integrated e-Commerce Essentials (ICE), a workshop that helps businesses discover, learn, and create an integrated online strategy to drive global sales.
Integrated e-Commerce is growing twice as fast as domestic e-Commerce and expected to hit 4.5 trillion dollars by 2021.
By enrolling in the Integrated e-Commerce Essentials workshop you can:
- Discover what online marketing strategy will best achieve your international e-commerce sales goals
- Learn which tools and platforms can help you predict current and future global demand for your product or service
- Understand how to mitigate against cyber crime, fraud risk, and international currency fluctuations
- Protect your Intellectual Property in order to keep your ideas protected at home and abroad
- Create an integrated online strategy to drive traffic to your website and increase conversion
ICE is designed for growth orientated SMEs:
- Seeking assistance to expand their international footprint online
- With a proven track-record of domestic sales
- Willing to actively participate in the program
Ryan Dsouza, Director of global business development and e-commerce partnerships, Purolator
Roger Kuypers, Partner, Fasken
Janel Quiring, Director, International Trade, Province of British Columbia
Marta Rzeszowska, Director of Product, Online & Mobile, Moneris
Robin Smith, Director, Treasury Solutions, BC Region, RBC Royal Bank
Tom Tsinas, Managing Director, Search & Social, Postmedia
Sales Thought Leader
Shane Gibson is an international speaker, trainer, and author on social media marketing, social selling and sales performance who has addressed over 100,000 people on stages in North America, Southern Africa, India, Dubai, Malaysia and South America. Shane Gibson is #5 on the Forbes.com list of the Top 30 Social Sales People in the World.
100% of ICE graduates stated that they are better equipped for
e-commerce following the workshop and would recommend ICE to other SME’s
Members & Partner Companies: $199 + GST
Non-member Companies: $399 + GST
Each registration includes up to 2 attendees
*Bursary available for qualified companies
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Day 2 – March 10