- This event has passed.
FASKEN Ottawa Symposium (10th Edition)
June 10 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Fasken’s Ottawa Symposium provides lawyers with educational sessions for continuing professional development (CPD) and will also be of interest to non-lawyers from private and public sector organizations.
This year our Symposium will be completely virtual and, by attending this half-day series of webinars, Ontario lawyers can receive up to three hours of education that can be applied towards your CPD requirements.
- 08:20 am – 08:30 am Registration
- 08:30 am – 09:30 am Bill C-10 and the Broadcasting Act – Possible Implications for Canadians
- 09:30 am – 09:40 am Break
- 09:40 am – 10:40 am Pandemic 2.0 – What Could We Have Done Differently?
- 10:40 am – 10:50 am Break
- 10:50 am – 11:50 am COVID-19 Vaccines and the Workplace: What Canadian Employers Need to Know
- 11:50 am – 12:00 pm Closing Remarks
For detailed session descriptions and to register, please visit: www.fasken.com/ottawa-symposium-10-edition