- This event has passed.
Discover Ability Workshop
June 21, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Join the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, the Employment Accessibility Resource Network (EARN) and Ottawa Employment Hub to learn how the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) applies to your business and the advantages of developing an inclusive workforce.
At the workshop:
- about the AODA and your responsibilities under the Act
- how to develop an accessibility plan and comply with the AODA
- why hiring individuals with disabilities makes good business sense
- about the resources available to help you hire, accommodate and retain employees with disabilities – discoverability.network
- Network with other businesses and make new connections
COMPLIMENTARY EVENT – Light snacks will be served.
This event is presented by:
In partnership with: