- This event has passed.
City Building Summit: OTTAWA NEXT
April 30 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
The future of Ottawa, the Nation’s Capital, is in your hands.
Business and community leaders have a profound opportunity and responsibility to rally around a vision for the future of Ottawa that will impact our city, our region and our country. City building is the process of creating a thriving city.
You are invited you to join the conversation at a half day conference that will explore the concept of city building, place branding, planning and economic development. Have your say about the future of our city.
Who should attend?
- Business owners and managers, corporate executives and senior directors
- Volunteers and leaders working in the broader public sectors and non profits
- Decision makers and managers at the municipal, provincial and federal levels
- Community members interested in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, our economy
- Leaders and future leaders interested in making a difference in our community
Why should you come?
- Learn about emerging trends and how we can leverage them to reach our full potential
- Meet and interact with fellow business people and community leaders
- Create new opportunities and contribute to important conversations about our future
Networking Sessions: Connect with business and community leaders
Greetings from Local Leaders including Mayor Jim Watson
Expert Keynotes on City Building, City Planning & Place Branding
Private and Public Sector Panels to discuss emerging trends, high impact projects, expert insights
Break out Discussion Tables on key economic opportunities in Talent, Tech, Tourism, Transportation
Break out Discussion Tables on key economic opportunities in Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability
Jennifer Keesmaat, CEO, The Keesmaat Group
Alain Miguelez, Manager of Planning Policy & Resiliency, City of Ottawa
Frank Cuypers, Senior Strategic Consultant, Destination Think!
Ottawa Board of Trade Member – $50+ HST
Future Members – $75+ HST