- This event has passed.
October 21 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
eSAX Networking Anniversary Virtual Event
In celebration of our 9th year, eSAX is hosting a VIRTUAL EVENT!
SMEs – FORWARD BOUND
Join us as we grow and support our small business community through quality networking
#eSAX Makes Virtual networking Work!
- 2:30 – 3:00 Check-in, test camera/microphone
- 3:00 – 3:45 NETWORKING!
- 3:45 – 3:50 Welcome
- 3:50 – 3:53 Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson TBD
- 3:53 – 3:56 Catherine Leteinturier-Guissé (Business Centre Manager, Ottawa, BDC)
- 3:56 – 3:59 Kayla Isabelle (Startup Canada)
- 4:00 – 4:30 Panel Discussion featuring: Catherine Leteinturier-Guissé (Business Centre Manager, Ottawa, BDC) (Carrie Batt – VP Business Markets Ontario North & East RBC, Michael Wood – Small Business Advocate, Ottawa Special Events. Moderator Michael Curran – Ottawa Business Journal
- 4:30 – 5:00 Networking
An online link will be made available upon check-out
Here is a short introductory video that should be reviewed prior to the event
#eSAX (The Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience) is a virtual entrepreneur networking community for small business
Never been to #eSAX? Check out this short video!
Shoot I missed the deadline to register online. Can I still attend?
- YES! Tickets will be available even after the event has started. Once you register, the online event link will be sent with your email confirmation.
What does a virtual event look like?
- eSAX uses an interactive and easily accessible platform that has many cool features. Please visit our YouTube channel for details.
What kind of payment do you accept?
- Events.com is able to accept all major credit cards.
What should I wear?
- Business casual from the waist-up. (It IS a virtual event after all).
- Yellow and black colors are encouraged, but fedoras and eSOX would be awesome!! (Order a pair today)!
- Will not be available.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
– Feel free to contact Jarrod Goldsmith with any questions. Tel: 613-834-6641
Thank you for joining us @eSAX. HAPPY NETWORKING!