“We are committed to you!
With the growing concern of COVID 19 and closure of many businesses, you may have questions about your service with TCC. All of our locations, with the exception of 100 Metcalfe, are open during normal business hours. Rest assured that your health and safety are our TOP priority. We are keeping a close eye on all recommendations from public health and the chief medical officer to ensure our centres are up to highest level of hygiene possible. Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.”
“ Health and safety are always taken seriously at TCC. Our centre’s are as protected as we can make them. With the recent news of nCOVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) being a global medical concern, we wanted to reassure you that we are taking safety precautions seriously within our centres to do our part in maintaining a safe workspace. We will be following the recommendations from WHO and Public Health Agency of Canada to ensure we are following the most accurate information possible. All information can be found at https://www.who.int/ and https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html.
TCC Canada will be using the following preventative measures:
- Staff will be disinfecting all major touchpoints, multiple times a day
- We will be asking that guest sign in when they arrive at our locations
- We have reached out to our cleaning staff to ensure they are properly disinfecting within our locations in the evenings
- Put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace and ensuring these dispensers are regularly refilled
- Making sure that staff, contractors and customers have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water
- Increased cleaning within our facilities, paying special attention to touchpoints such as desks, door knobs, tables, chairs, and glass
In addition to the above, we strongly advise of the importance to practice good hygiene with regular handwashing or the use of an alcohol-based sanitizer. If you are feeling unwell, it is important to reduce the potential of spreading germs by covering your mouth and nose with elbow or tissues if coughing and/or sneezing; regular handwashing and keeping working surfaces clean.